Running a new cause-based podcast campaign (Bayer Innovations), Bayer needed to ensure that their ad creative — focused on their brand message, “This is why we science” — would resonate with “open- minded” listeners (e.g., charitable givers). As a pharma company, ensuring that their mission-oriented podcast creative projected authenticity was paramount.
- Leverage the Veritonic Audio Intelligence Platform to assess creative effectiveness of eight different ads by key emotional measures, as well as recall, engagement, and purchase intent
- Benchmark against industry norms for similar types of ads in the Veritonic platform
- Target listeners open to Bayer’s cause-based messaging with Art19 SmartAudiencesTM
- Bayer Innovation ads scored 12-14% higher than industry averages for authenticity, trustworthiness, and happiness against the target audience and 28% higher for likability
- Purchase intent scores beat the Veritonic average for pharma by 19% with Art19 SmartAudiencesTM
- Messaging reinforced the Bayer brand, driving a 4% brand lift among existing customers
- Messages focused on key medical and environmental conditions drove the greatest purchase intent
Download a copy of this case study.
Interested in learning more about how Veritonic research can help you develop or test your sonic brand?
About Veritonic Veritonic is the industry’s leading competitive, testing, and performance solution for audio. The preeminent platform provides marketers, brands, and agencies with comprehensive data and insights to support and optimize their streaming audio, podcast, and radio advertising strategies. With competitive intelligence, creative measurement, campaign performance and brand lift capabilities, the Veritonic platform is the industry’s most trusted, feature-rich solution for audio advertising optimization.